We are thrilled to announce the upcoming international conference, « Fluids and Complexity III, » to be held at the Hôtel Le Saint-Paul in Nice, France, from December 6-8, 2023.
This event aims to bring together international researchers working in different fields of fluid dynamics and soft matter physics:
• Biophysics, Active matter & Microfluidics
• Nonlinear physics, Hydrodynamic instabilities & Fluid-structure interactions
• Non-Newtonian fluids, Granular matter & Suspensions
• Multiphase flows, Capillarity & Wetting
The pleanary speakers include:
• Isabelle Cantat – Univ. Rennes, France
• Cécile Cottin-Bizonne – Univ. Lyon, France
• Philippe Coussot – Univ. Gustave Eiffel, France
• Anne De Wit – Univ. Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
• Philippe Gondret – Univ. Paris-Saclay, France
• Karin Jacobs – Saarland Univ., Germany
• Detlef Lohse – Univ. Twente, Netherlands
• Dimos Poulikakos – ETH Zurich, Switzerland
• Olivier Pouliquen – Univ. Aix-Marseille, France
We warmly invite you to submit an abstract for oral or poster presentation before the deadline of September 24th, 2023. Early bird registration closes on October 14th, 2023.
For more details, registration, and abstract submission, please visit our conference website : https://fcomplexity3.sciencesconf.org/.
For any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We gratefully acknowledge the support and funding from our esteemed academic (Fédération Doeblin, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS & Groupe Français de Rhéologie) and industrial (Klearia) partners, whose contributions make this gathering possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to a vibrant scientific exchange in Nice this December.
Celine Cohen (INPHYNI), Ludovic Keiser (INPHYNI), Rudy Valette (CEMEF).