Registration is open until June 14th, and is effective only after both acceptance (not guaranteed) by the comittee and payment. For any question, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Lydéric Bocquet (LPS, CNRS/ENS Paris/PSL, France): « Nanofluidics and osmotic processes”,
- Ramin Golestanian (Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization, Göttingen, Germany): « Phoretic active matter”,
- Elise Lorenceau (LIPhy, CNRS/Grenoble Alpes University, France): « Flows in foams”,
- Frieder Mugele (University of Twente, The Netherlands): « Experimental probes of surface interactions”,
- Roland Netz (Free University of Berlin, Germany): « Liquid at interfaces from a numerician viewpoint”,
- Jacco Snoeijer (University of Twente, The Netherlands): « Soft wetting”.